Healthy Chicken Alfredo Pizza


chicken alfredo pizza 5 copy1 Healthy Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Friday is and always has been a pizza night for me. For my family. For my life. It’s weird to think that I literally haven’t eaten Pizza Hut or Dominos or dare I say, ahem, Little Caesar’s, for almost a year now. That is going to be one cheesy, awesome reunion. Crazy Bread, anyone?
chicken alfredo pizza 2 copy1 Healthy Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Ingredients
  • 1 batch whole wheat pizza dough
  • 4 cups creamy cauliflower sauce
  • 2 large chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
  • 1 cup shredded Mozzarella or other cheese
  • diced tomatoes
  • minced fresh parsley
  • Parmesan cheese
  • salt and pepper
  • olive oil
Instructions
  1. Prepare the crust. For me, the recipe linked about makes 2 12-inch round pizzas. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
  2. Divide the sauce between the two pizzas, spreading about 1½ cups over each unbaked crust. Arrange the chicken evenly over both pizzas and top with a little bit more sauce (about ½ cup each). Add the diced tomatoes or any additional toppings. Sprinkle cheese over the two pizzas, about ½ cup for each pizza.
  3. Bake for 12 minutes. Turn on the broiler and continue baking for an additional 3-8 minutes, depending on how browned you want the top/crust to be. I waited until the edges of my chicken started to brown and the outer crust was a little more crispy. Serve immediately topped with parsley, additional salt and pepper, Parmesan cheese, or a drizzle of olive oil.

0 komentarai (-ų):

Blogger Template by Clairvo